We encourage the spiritual growth of our members, empowering them to spread the Gospel through the example of their lives. We offer a number of opportunities for Christian growth and fellowship through the study of God’s Word. Visit the page often for our latest offerings.
- Agape Class: We meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am for Bible-centered study that helps us live our faith in today’s society. Our class is loving, family oriented, and welcoming. Our activities include beach retreat weekend, Christmas parties, summer camping trips, and mission projects.
- New Spirit Class: We meet on Sunday mornings at 9:45am. We are a multi-generational group that enjoys supporting, sharing & growing in our faith. Discussions are usually lively as we serve Christ in our personal & professional lives. In addition to meeting on Sunday mornings, we often get together to socialize.
- Kirkie Powell Class: We meet on Sunday morning at 9:45am for adult Bible studies. We are a mixed age group. Our teacher presents the lesson and leads a discussion of the material to apply the scripture to our lives today. Our greatest asset is the feeling that we are a family. We care for each other and have a strong sense of fellowship. We donate each year to various causes and support many programs and missions, as well as having seasonal activities like parties and picnics.
- Otto Whit Class: We meet on Sunday morning at 9:45am for adult Bible studies. Members read the lesson before coming to class to discuss the material, scripture, how it applies to our lives, and how we can improve our Christian lives and be disciples for Christ. The class is always willing to help, whatever the need may be. This is a caring group of people on the lookout for others in the church. We visit church members and shut-ins, and volunteer at The Hermitage Home. We also have potlucks, picnics, ice cream socials, and holiday parties.
- Come and See Small Group: We meet every other week, alternating Wednesdays and Saturdays, at 6:30pm. We explore creative ways of expressing faith, often through devotional experiences and thought provoking discussions.
- Thursday Morning Prayer Group: We meet every Thursday at 9:30am for prayer, discussion, videos, and activities.
- Tuesday night Bible Study: We meet for seasonal Bible studies at 6:30pm on Tuesday nights. Previous studies have included Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer.